Saturday, October 15, 2011

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups

OK I don't know why, but lately I have been obsessed with Peanut Butter and Chocolate.I mean seriously...I have been in the States for too long..what's up with that peanut butter!!!Now we are not talking about Reese's peanut butter cups here.They are bad for you and full of sugar and dairy.So I came up with my own version..so good you will never go back to the orange colored packaged junk.

Ingredients
1 1/2 cups dark chocolate chips
1 cup organic (no salt,no oil,dry roasted) crunchy or creamy peanut butter
1/4 cup almond milk
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1/4 cup chopped almonds


Line a cupcake pan with paper liners.
Combine the peanut butter and salt, mix well together and stir over medium heat until melted.
Remove mixture from the heat and evenly divide it among the muffin cups.
Combine the chocolate chips and almond milk and stir over medium heat until chocolate has melted.
Spoon the chocolate evenly over the peanut butter mixture.
Top with chopped almonds and let set in the fridge for at least 2 hours.


OK I know what I will do right now at 1 am in the morning..it is peanut butter and chocolate time.Hope you love them like I do.


Love and Cookies

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment