Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Serenity, Courage, Wisdom

I am writing this post on behalf of my beautiful, amazing, smart friend Angie! I am so thankful every day,that she was send into my life. Love ya Girl!!!


God gave me the Serenity to accept the things I can not change,
Courage to change the things I can
and Wisdom to know the difference.

This little prayer is my life, the words I live by. It makes perfect sense to me, I guess that is why I have it tattooed on my spine. Serenity-Courage-Wisdom.

I believe in staying peaceful and calm, happy with yourself and always trying to look at the big picture in life. There will always be situations and people in your life that will shake you, make you mad and angry. It will try to break you, make you act foolish and bitter. It will bring you to tears and makes you wanna fight with your fists, it will break you down and will try to defeat you. Never ever let the devil get a foothold and never ever let the sun go down and go to bed angry.

No matter what an amazing person you are, even bad things happen to good people. Big situations like getting really sick or a family member dying and smaller things like a car breaking down or a break -up. The question is- How do you handle it?! Are you going to give up, and let it defeat you or are you going to wipe your tears, get up and fight for what you believe in. Don't ever underestimate the power of your mind. It all starts with the thoughts you have and that you truly believe that you can do it. You know how I always say, ''You are what you eat''! Well, you are what you think, just as much, if not even more. Our mind and our thoughts control everything.





Life is like a rollercoaster, we have good times and bad times. How will we ever be able to appreciate the good times, if we never experience the bad.

I want everybody to remember that there is a reason for everything in life, every breath you take, every move you make( that sounds like a song, hello Sting and The Police ), is meant for something great. You are meant for something great. God put you on this earth to fulfill your purpose. He knows your story, your weaknesses and strenghts, he knows every thought before you do and he gave you the amazing ability to fight for what you believe in and stand your ground no matter what!

Now I don't care if you believe in God, Buddha, Alla or just a higher power. But I care that you have faith! When hardship will hit you, and it will, you have to pray, believe and never give up hope that good times will come. There is a lesson behind every bad time and you will only come out stronger. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, is reality!

I believe that God only gives you as much as you can carry.Some people are meant to carry more hardships than others. Some people are born with stronger spirits and they still always get back up, no matter how hard life hits them. This too shall pass! Another wise quote. Life is too beautiful to give up on it, life is too precious not to live your dreams, life is too much fun not to giggle, laugh and be silly until your tummy hurts.
Life is too short for tears, pain and haters. Life is too short for superficial things and mean, angry people. Life is too short to compare yourself to others.

We all have our talents, we are all unique in our own way. Nobody will ever know everything. Even though I wish I could(-:
Don't compare yourself to other people, you don't know their stories. You don't walk in their shoes. If we would put all the problems of the world on one pile, we would fight to get our own back! Appreciate your blessings every day and learn from your mistakes.

Don't let anybody ever tell you, what to do, how to look, what to say and how to act. Listen to your inner guide, your strenght. It is your life, take in every second, losen up and go for it.


Love and Cookies

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment