Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Stuffed Avocado Salsa Potato Skins

Happy Valentines Day Week! I am gonna love myself and treat myself to things that make me happy, just because you are not in a relationship doesn't mean you cannot celebrate Love and yourself.
I am in love with my new big kitchen and the cookbook from Chloe Coscarelli.
She is such a vibrant vegan beauty and her recipes are super easy and comforting.

 





Stuffed Avocado Salsa Potato Skins

 
4 potatoes
2  small avocados                                                                      
2 tomatoes
1/4 cup salsa
2 tbsp chopped cilantro
Juice of 1/2 lemon
1/2 tsp cumin
salt and pepper to taste


Preheat oven to 400
Cut the potatoes in half and bake for 45 min or until soft.
Meanwhile chop the tomatoes and avocado in little pieces.
Mix carefully in bowl with the rest of the ingredients.
Remove potatoes from oven and let cool down.
Scoop out the inside from the potato and store for future use.
Fill the potato skins with the avocado salsa and serve slightly warm.

And yes that is beer in the background. I am a German girl, we love our beer!
Vegan potato skins+beer = LOVE


Love and Cookies

Jen


No comments:

Post a Comment