Friday, July 27, 2012

Angel-Smoothie

I was so lucky and blessed that I got to go see my family in Spain. My nieces Sophie, Lara and my nephew Jayden are my little Angels.
I was staying at my sisters house ( my love of my life :-) ) and made my green smoothie every morning and even my nieces liked it. Yeah 10 points for that one!! Here is the Angel-Smoothie...pictured below is one of my Angels Lara.


                                                                                                                 



Angel-Smoothie

Handful of Spinach
1 ripe banana
2 kiwis
2 nectarines
A couple of mint leaves
Water to blend

Blend all the ingredients until smooth and enjoy glowing skin and a happy mood.

                                                                                                                
Love and Cookies

Jennifer

                                                                                                               
                                                                                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment