Friday, February 17, 2012

Chop Chop Corn Salad

I found this recipe in one of my Raw Food books and I loved it so much.I guess you can say I am addicted to it.Of course it contains good for your heart Avocados...my favorite food in the world.





1 cup fresh or frozen organic corn
1/8 cup chopped red onions
1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
1/2 cup chopped red, orange or yellow  peppers
1/2 to 1 avocado-I used a whole one of course
Handful of chopped cilantro
A couple of romaine lettuce leaves
Fresh lime or lemon juice
Salt and pepper

Mix everything together in a bowl,sprinkle with lime juice and salt and pepper.You can chop the avocado or leave it in bigger pieces and arrange it like a fan on top of the salad.Serve salad on top of romaine lettuce leaves.


Love and Cookies

Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!Instead of a hamburger for dinner or lunch eat the meat patty with green vegetables or a salad or eat the bread and fixings with tomato or cucumber of avocado instead of meat. Anyways thanks for these healthy and looks yummy recipe.

    ReplyDelete