Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Countdown is on!!!

Hi all of you!How was your Christmas or Holidays?Did you eat a lot of food, and now feel like you just got hit by a truck..I think I have a sugar hangover.Too much chocolate fondue, but it was so worth it...yum yum!


                                               www.jenniferpuresweetness.blogspot.com

Which brings me to the reason why I am writing today.
The countdown to launching my dessert business is on...February 2012 will be the month of yummy,healthy,sugar free, vegan desserts.I am so excited and can't wait.I am still working on getting my website/blog running, setting up my facebook account and I am still not sure if I should include my first name in the name of my business.Pure Sweetness or Jennifer's Pure Sweetness?What do you think?I guess I will just decide spontaneous.I already put a link to my new website on this blog,so you are welcome to check it out.There will be some changes...like the domain name and I have to include some fun facts about being a sweet vegan.

I also want to donate 10% of everything that is sold at Jennifer's Pure Sweetness to an organization that supports the ending of sex trafficking and helps to support girls that got sucked into this cruel life ,to get back on track.I really like GEMS (Girls Mentoring and Educational Service), started by Rachel Lloyd or Caase (Chicago Alliance Against Sexual Exploitation).I have to look into it even more.It is very important to me, that Pure Sweetness will be about making better healthy choices,helping the environment, not harming animals and giving back to people and especially girls who really need the extra money and help.
There is still a lot to do and think about, but I am super excited to start this new chapter in my life.If you have any ideas or opinions about Pure Sweetness, feel free to contact me or leave a comment anytime.

Love and Cookies

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment