Friday, April 29, 2011

Welcome to my world...

Hi everybody,

I am here to tell you about my crazy world and everything that moves me and literally drives me crazy...(uugh).
I am studying to be a clinical nutritionist and love to teach people about healthy nutritious foods,healthful thinking and natural beauty.
I love the outdoors(sunshine!!!!! hard to find in chicago) and my husband..I read a new book every week about the perfect way of living and realize everytime that we all need to go back to the basic way of living and eating and back to the holistic way of medicine.
I am working with a raw food chef right now and I am amazed everytime she magically prepares a dish that tastes like pure heaven. At my last class she made some Tiramisu and I killed the whole thing on my way back home in the car.Didn't even let my hubby have a bite..I am just starting to teach some educational nutrition classes myself and I am super excited.I will let you know how it went..
I will post raw and cooked vegan recipes, healthy and happy exercises to keep your mind right and your body gorgeous, reviews on natural beauty products and whatever else moves my crazy mind...I am very excited about starting this blog and hope you will join me on my journey.

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment